Monday, October 10, 2016

Jay Pass - Route 242 - Nobo 261



This post is from October 10, 2016. The GPS data from today's hike can be found at:
Back on the trail at 12 noon today. Helen and I drove up to Loon last night after honk fest and continued this morning from Loon to Montgomery Center, Vermont. I then got back on the trail where I left it about 10 days ago, and did a quick  6.8 miles today from Hazens notch to Jay pass. It was chilly, high 30!s at 3000 feet. Hopefully I make it through a chilly mirning tomorrow to the Canadian border which is only 11 miles from where I left off today. we are sleeping tonight in the same bed and breakfast in Montgomery Center where I got off the trail about 10 days ago so it is a comfortable night here are some shots from today:








No comments:

Post a Comment